Have you ever wondered where is the line Change in Love between the indicated patience and blocking yourself, your life, that is, so commonly wasting your time?
Patience isn’t always a bad option, it takes courage, and is sometimes a harder option than leaving.
What is worth giving someone time for? – Change in Love
- Coping with health challenges / financial situation.
- Working through your past / patterns from the past if someone consciously wants to work through them.
- Sometimes the following phases / stages of engagement are at a different pace.
Life / interpersonal relationships are sometimes more YourLatinMates.com complicated than black and white sentences in social media. At the same time, good, indicated patience is not about tolerance or looking for excuses for ignorance, manipulation, or a complete lack of involvement of the other party.
Patience is about giving the other side space at their own pace in making changes / dealing with problems in life.
Patience / waiting for another person close to us is a decision, not a life in limbo.
What is worth paying attention to? – Change in Love
Make sure this decision has a clear timeframe for you , discussed, achievable – sometimes we really magically assume that it will take a month for a relationship to change dynamics that are not good for them!
Look for “signs of progress ” – clear, measurable changes in your relationship on a daily basis, not about pressure or reproach, but about shared understanding. (A very common requirement for one of the partners is, for example, going to relationship therapy / coaching . It is worth giving yourself YourLatinMates more tangible changes in your everyday life.).
The decision to give space to the other side is always risky and is very individual for each of us. It is natural to ask “What if I lose my time and nothing changes?” Remember that these types of fears are natural.
When is patience not advisable?
There is no one closed list and each decision is individual, but here are some examples:
- Then, when the person left / disappeared without a word / cut off contact completely.
- When the other party sees no problem, does not ask for time, does not undertake any work on himself, and for you the relationship in its current form is unacceptable.
RELATED ARTICLE: What Should Women Worry About Before Sex?
- When the other side repeatedly appears and disappears in your life.
- Despite the arrangements (real in time), there are no changes, and there is also frustration with expectations.
- When you have just met this person and from the very beginning you have more divides than connects you, the so-called dating with potential.